UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Syllabus . Upsssc Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 | Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released notification for 2693 posts of Chief Sevika Recruitment 2022 for Bachelor Degree Holder of Uttar Pradesh State.
Every 40 to 65 Anganwadi workers are monitored by a chief servant. They provide on-the-job training. Apart from doing responsibilities with Anganwadi workers, it takes special initiatives in taking many other programs to the beneficiary. Especially information about programs related to the malnourished class.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Various Post Exam Syllabus Download 2021-22
UPSSSC Syllabus Short Details of Notification
· UPSSSC Supply Inspector, UDA, LDA Syllabus Available : 23/05/2022
· UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Available : 08/12/2021
· UPSSSC Instructor Syllabus Available : 11/11/2021
· UPSSSC Swastha Karykarta Syllabus Available : 10/11/2021
· UPSSSC PET 2022 Syllabus Available : 28/06/2022
· UPSSSC Combined Technical 2016 Revised Syllabus Available : 23/08/2022
· UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Syllabus Available : 31/08/2022
|Exam Conducted By
· Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC, Lucknow Are Conducted Various Recruitment Exam.
How to Download UPSSSC Syllabus PDF
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) conducts many Sarkari job exams in Uttar Pradesh. Whose syllabus UPSSSC keeps on releasing on its official website.
- Some of the major exams conducted by UPSSSC :-
- UPSSSC Preliminary Examination Test PET Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Instructor Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Swastha Karykarta Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus
- UPSSSC Excise Constable Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Lower Exams Prelim & Mains Syllabus
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Forest / Wildlife Guard Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Combined Technical Recruitment Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Computer Operator Recruitment Exams Syllabus
- UPSSSC Pharmacist Homeopathic Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari Exam Syllabus
- UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari VDO Exam Syllabus
- Apart from this, many exams are organized by UPSSSC, whose syllabus is available below in this page, candidates can download in PDF file with a single click.
Download Vacancy Wise UPSSSC Syllabus
|UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Mains 05-Exam/2022 Syllabus
|UPSSSC Combined Technical Services 23-Exam/2016 Revised Syllabus
|UPSSSC PET 2022 Syllabus
|UPSSSC Supply Inspector, UDA, LDA Exam 2022
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2021-22
|UPSSSC Instructor Exam Advt No. 16(4)/2016
|UPSSSC Mahila Swasthya Karykarta Exam 2021
|Chakbandi Lekhpal & Other Post Advt No. 01/2019
|Prelim | Mains
|Sub Engineer Advt No. : 04/2018
|Preliminary Exam Test PET
|Forest Guard And Wild Life Guard Advt No. 05/2019
|Gram Vikas Adhikari VDO Advt No. 02-Exam/2018
Its minimum educational qualification has been fixed as 10th pass. And the maximum age limit is 40 years. Candidates who have completed the minimum age of 18 years and have not attained the age of 40 years as on 01 July 2022 will be eligible for the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022.
Some Useful Important Links
|Latest UPSSSC Update
|UPSSSC Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Syllabus
What is the UPSSSC pet?
UPSSSC Latest Updates
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) accepts applications for the PET (Preliminary Eligibility Test) 2022 in the online mode online. Candidates preparing for the UPSSSC Exam have to prepare for 10 sections.
What is the pass mark for PET exam?
What are the minimum qualifying marks for the UP PET Exam 2022? The candidates have to score a minimum of 40 marks in order to qualify for the exam.
What is PET government job?
UPSSSC PET Exam 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the UPSSSC PET exam date 2022 for Uttar Pradesh Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) exam.
What is PET exam for?
UPSSSC PET exam will be held on two shifts each day. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission conducts the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2023. Depending on their PET score, candidates are deemed eligible/ineligible for various Group C Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
Welcome to this official website of indianstudyportal.com
There are many websites similar to the name of HelpStudentPoint, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.indianstudyportal.com and after indianstudyportal.com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.